• Australia, Sydney
  • info@kangaroo.com

Need help from a registered migration agent? Kangaroo Education & Visa Services has got you covered!

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Migration
  4. /
  5. Partner Visa Australia

Partner Visa Australia

Traveling overseas for work, study, or residency purposes sometimes means that you’ll be staying away from your spouse for a while. But that doesn’t mean it needs to stay that way forever because you can bring your partner to join you in Australia.  There are various partner visa and dependent visa options you can choose from to bring your partner to Australia. The basic eligibility criteria for all of these visa options is that you must have a permanent residency or should be an Australian citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen and an eligible sponsor. You must also have a genuine and ongoing relationship with the applicant (your partner). Now without further ado, let’s explore all the available dependent visa options individually.

Are you Still


Talk to us

Achieve Your Academic Success with Us!