• Australia, Sydney
  • info@kangaroo.com

Need help from a registered migration agent? Kangaroo Education & Visa Services has got you covered!

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Migration
  4. /
  5. Student Visa Subclass 500

Student Visa Subclass 500

If you hold a subclass 500 Student Visa, you are eligible to apply for various full-time courses in Australia which include: 

  • ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)
  • VET courses (Vocational Education and Training)
  • Primary Education
  • Secondary Education
  • Higher Education
  • Post Graduate Research Degrees


Are you Still


Talk to us

Achieve Your Academic Success with Us!